Monday, February 16, 2015

About music

WRITING

Hello, my name is Elisenda and today I'm here to talk about music.

I have played the piano since I was a child, actually for 10 years and I also write songs. So I love music but not just one kind of music. I've always loved country music , one of my favourite singers is Taylor Swift but I enjoy listening to very different artists such as Nirvana or Green Day. I like Catalan musicians too. I like Lluís Llach, for example. And I love Txarango, Blaumut, els Manel, els Amics de les Arts, etc.

I know for some people this will sound very weird but I also like classical music. Debussy and Chopin are definitely my favourites.

Do you usually listen to the radio? Of course you do! I do too. In fact the radio has become part of my daily life. I listen to it all the time: when I wake up I turn it on, when I do homework I listen to it and if I go to school by car, same thing.

About music industry, I do still buy CDs. I don't know if you agree with me, but musicians have to work a lot to make new music so if we want them to keep doing their job we need to be legal. This is only my opinion.

Music has helped me my whole life and I hope that it will the rest of it.

Thank you for your attention. Any questions?

PRESENTATION


No comments:

Post a Comment