Thursday, November 26, 2015

Writing a formal letter


17 1-1 Barca Street
Banyoles
17820

Leah's productions
21 Blue Moon Road
Banyoles
17820
Thursday 5th November

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to complain about your new movie, which I purchased online last week as a birthday present for my younger son.

As advertisements for the movie had been broadcast between programmes for children, I thought that the product would appeal to them. The advertisments also made the movie look innocent and fun, which is why I decided to buy it. However, my husband and I think the movie is actually extremely violent and the content is totally inappropiate for children under 10. I had to switch off the TV when I was watching it with my son. He was absolutely terrified and it ruined his birthday evening.

Furthermore, we were schocked to see that the game promotes bad behaviour. Too many of the characters behave in a completely unacceptable way, which your company should not encourage.

Until now, I had always been really impressed with your company and associated your DVDs with quality entertainment. It is very sad that you are promoting such material. Under the circumstances, I would be grateful if you could give me a full refund. Please find the receipt attached.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours faithfully,

Elie Veciana

No comments:

Post a Comment